Samantha,

I know you're looking for Joaquim, but I noticed that CITCEM has info on Maria 
Delfina in Piedade. Do you need it ?

Gayle



> On Dec 8, 2016, at 9:44 PM, Samantha B <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all (the newbie is back)
> 
> I'm still on the hunt for my husband's grandfather Joaquim Benedicto. I'm 
> specifically looking for a baptism record for him from about 1874. He 
> (hopefully, it's him) "from Fontinhas of Terceira ... and is ... the 
> legitimate son of Benedicto Antonio native of Altares and Maria Delfina 
> native of Nossa Senhora da Piedade of Pico."
> 
> My first question is, would I be looking through tombo.pt Acores -> Terceira 
> -> Angra do Heroismo -> Nossa Senhora do Pilar? (If there were records which 
> doesn't seem the case here.)
> 
> Thanks
> Samantha
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to