Sry to my last msg. NS do Pilar is *Cinco *Ribeiras

Philippe Garnier

Le vendredi 9 décembre 2016 06:45:46 UTC+1, Samantha B a écrit :
>
> Hi all (the newbie is back)
>
> I'm still on the hunt for my husband's grandfather Joaquim Benedicto. I'm 
> specifically looking for a baptism record for him from about 1874. He 
> (hopefully, it's him) "from Fontinhas of Terceira ... and is ... the 
> legitimate son of Benedicto Antonio native of Altares and Maria Delfina 
> native of Nossa Senhora da Piedade of Pico."
>
> My first question is, would I be looking through tombo.pt Acores -> 
> Terceira -> Angra do Heroismo -> Nossa Senhora do Pilar? (If there were 
> records which doesn't seem the case here.)
>
> Thanks
> Samantha
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to