Top left:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SANTABARBARA-B-1745-1763/SMA-VP-SANTABARBARA-B-1745-1763_item1/P85.html

Here is my translation.  Any help with corrections or filling in the blanks is
much appreciated.

Bernadino
Son of Jose Soares y Donna Izabel de Figueiredo
Bernadino son of Jose Soares and of his wife, Izabel de Figueiredo, natives of
this parochial of Gloria Santa Barbara of this island of Santa Maria, residents
of the place of Norte, born on the 9th day of the month of July 1758. Was
baptized on the 12th day of the same month and year by me, Francisco de Miranda
vicar of this parochial of our ???? ?????. For godfather, Ignacio de Souza de
Figueiredo ???, single, son of Alferes (Ensign) Joao Soares de Figueiredo ????
???? . Godmother, Donna Francisca dos ???, daughter of same Alferes ???? ????.
For witnesses, Captain Mauricio de Sousa ????, Manoel Jose Coelho, single, son
of Marianna Coelho, widow, resident of this same parish that with me signed
day, month and year as above.
Vicar Francisco de Miranda
Marianna Coelho???
Manoel Jose Coelho