Hi Cheri,

"Encomandação de costume" : Encomadação is recomendation to the soul of the
died personn. "de costume" = usual, what is the minimum.
See others records, exemple in the img 131, to Antonio Duarte (bottom
right) : "celebrou se por sua alma um officio de tres liçoes" = the died
person had a will where he said he gives money to celebrate three masses to
his own soul.

Best regards

Philippe Garnier
Paris - France