I’m sorry you had that experience, Celeste. My sources tell me that
particular rectory is a bit of a mess personnel-wise so I’m not sure they’d
go the extra mile to look in the files. Parishes need more encouragement
like what we’re doing in the Archdiocese of Boston to get them to give us
genealogists a good helping hand.

On January 23, 2017 at 5:33:58 PM, 'celeste perry' via Azores Genealogy (