Hi Margaret,
You are among the elite in this group and have helped so many because of
your innate ability not only to translate, but to have such a complete
understanding of the church and the history of the islands. When I see your
name, or others from this elite group, I do open the email because I have
so much to learn. But... when someone wants help with a translation, and
it's an island I am not acquainted with, I know I am not able to help and
it is useless for me to add my two cents.
This is the reason I suggested the byline.
I hope this clarifies my thinking.
Tish

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 8:25 PM, Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry but that doesn't make sense.  If someone is looking for help I will
> ignore it if the subject line states an island I'm not interested in? Is
> this Group not named Azores.  Why segregate it by island based on member
> preferences rather then collective participation???
>
> Margaret Vicente
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 1, 2017, at 10:27 PM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It most likely won't involve 2 islands. I think Tish was referring to
> translation help. So the posted document would be from one island in a
> particular freguesia. Every once in a while, a parent could be from another
> island, so just list it.
>
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente,
> Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
>
> On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 7:06 PM, Sandra Perez <perezsandra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Jeremy,
>>
>> Great!
>>
>>  How about this if it involves two Islands (ex. Sao Miguel/Santa Maria)?
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Tish M <tish.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you Jeremy. I hope others will follow your lead.
>>>
>>> Tish

>>> --
>>> sfig
>>> Researching