Yes, I know this genealogy (It's a copy of the book "Genealogias da Ilha
Terceira, Vol. III, p. 11-15).But it's too long to a reappearence of a surname
3 centuries after. I confirm the suname of Pedro Gonçalves is "Barrancos". He
is a end-line. Without others documents, we cannot know his parents.
Your Pedro Gonçalves is "Gonçalves Sapato" married with Maria Rodrigues and
father of Beatriz Gonçalves married with Antonio Gonçalves Caldeira. It's not
the same.
Francisco Vieira and Esperança de Jesus had, at least, five children married,
and a lot of descendants.
Best regards
Philippe Garnier Paris - France

    Em Sexta-feira, 7 de Julho de 2017 18:07, "doreencaet...@gmail.com"