This is terrible news.

The Portuguese archives are not available from FamilySearch, except for
those with LDS accounts or some rare cases like Braga or Coimbra.

There are books available in CCA where the image is so low resolution that
I might as well be looking at it in Minecraft, and the only possibility to
read them is to go to a FHC and ask for the microfilm.

João Ventura
http://tombo.pt/en