From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
João Ventura
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 1:44 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Microfilms discontinued

No, I'm talking about the church records (baptism, marriage and obits).

João

On Friday, 18 August 2017 19:10:30 UTC+2, Richard Francis Pimentel wrote:

Joao,  Could you clarify this. When you say the books you are not talking about
the church records. Do I understand this correctly?

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, NH

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores