Repost for shanepople at outlook.com

Hi Michele from what I know of my family John Thomas Clayborough and Isabel
Josephine Martin where my great grand parents. Their Daughter Grace Isabel
Clayborough married Frederic Henry Pople in 1932. They lived in Armidale
then later in Wollongong Australia. They had five children Marjorie,
Isabel, Graham, Robyn and Jennifer. Graham is my father. I hope this helps.
Shane.