Actually, I'm a "TMG Refugee." LOL. A holdout from "The Master Genealogist"
program. A couple of guys down in Australia are trying to come up with a
replacement, so us refugees just keep holding out. I've never used any of
the others. The only program I have ever used for my personal genealogy was
TMG, going back to the mid-90s. I have copies of Legacy and RootsMagic on
my computer because people send me their files in native format, instead of
Gedcom. Gedcoms are needed to upload or transfer to any outside site, such
as Family Tree DNA. Somewhere, I have FTM 2012 on disk. I do have a
Genealogy Software speech that I give, so I do know the basics of each
program and can figure things out. I've nixed TMG out of that speech
though.  Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada