I am another TMG Refugee and do not want to change as the longer I have it the
more I like it. I have used Family Tree Maker in the past and every year or two
they had an upgrade which seemed more like ascetics than any real improved
functionality. At least with TMG now there is no support so I don’t have to
worry about shelling out $ for another upgrade. Looking at the other programs
out there the best ones seem to be Roots Magic and Legacy.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, NH

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores