Manuel Sequiera was the man who fostered my Great Grandmother Harvey
{Alvernas, Caton} in the early 1900s. he lived in Mission San Jose. i have
not researched him because he was not a blood relative. i can also tell you
he was on the original charter of the I.D.E.S., Irmandade do Divino
Espirito Santo, and signed the permission slip for my Great grandmother so
she could be married, in January 1904. Hope this helps.