From: 'Susan Murphy' via Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 10:38:54 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Golden State Killer Caught with DNA

I will second that Kathy and Rick! We called him the East Area Rapist and he
struck in my neighborhood! He is the reason that we installed a burglar alarm
and why my husband put a baseball bat under our bed that is still there today
41 years later! My youngest daughter was born 41 years ago today and that was
the week he announced that he would kill his next victim! We slept with all of
our children in our bedroom. I knew one victim personally and knew who three
others were! I say any means they could use to capture this man bravo! He
honestly took a lot of innocence with him including the carefree days of our
children playing outside. Sorry for the off topic rant but anyone who commits
crimes like these deserves to be caught by DNA or any other means.

Susan Vargas Murphy

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2018, at 8:03 AM, Kathy Andrade Cardoza