JR are you able to translate this for Joao, did you know that this is the
main reason i did my teat.. was to see my mothers side of the family..ive
been waiting for years..i pray i find relitives
thank you again

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1895-1899/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1895-1899_item1/P160.html