Hi there,

I’m from Capelas and my father who is 78 has a very very sharp memory.  If
you have any info on your parents if they lived in Capelas then I can ask
him about your family etc and he may be able to remember something about
your grandparents.... my grandfather was born in 1913 so your ancestors are
younger which would probably mean that my father may remember them.

In Capelas everyone pretty much knew one another.

Regards,

Nelia.