Monica,
Thank you for the generous offer. As Cheri Mello mentioned in an earlier email
to me (see below), the DNA doesn't show a connection; but that far back, it
doesn't mean I am not related to the Paiva line.  I was following up on an
email from my cousin Maria Sue Luna (see below) to Nelia, stating that a match
is likely on Maria's (our) Martins Correia Bettencourt line.
If you are willing to share info, I gladly would examine a paper trail.  While
not proficient in Portuguese, I am able to pick out a lot of the key info in
genealogy documents.
Deb

When I searched for ancestors, I found friends!

    On Sunday, December 8, 2019, 09:22:34 PM PST, 'Monica C' via Azores