From: IslandRoutes
Sent: August 12, 2019 1:45 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] What is a Conselho de Familia in aninventario?

Thank you all for your answers! Angela and Margaret your descriptions are very
helpful.

I have another question.  Who selects the conselho members?  Are there elders
in the family who are automatically appointed, would the widow or grown
children select them, or is the court the one that names them?

Thank you all for your help!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/3f30c19d-67b3-4829-aa96-95225ec019fb%40googlegroups.com.