Hi Margaret:
As usual you are amazing at finding these documents.I’m having trouble reading
the column headings and all the scratch scratch in the last couple of
columns.What they heck is that?
I have the marriage certificate for my grandparents…It created a great deal of
angst for my father when he found out his mother and dad both had incognitos.
Kind of unnerving in his day, I guess.
Do you think if the ship my grandmother was on—the SS Dona Maria—landed in New
York would she be listed in Ellis Island?
Finally, how do I find Manuel Machado Soares’ ship manifest like you did for
Marcelina?
Gordon