Plus you can’t be 33% of your dad is only 12% Iberian, lol.   Your chart is
crazy.

Is the French possibly because of the Flemish?   Jesse had previously been
tagged as more French.

All 4 of his own grandparents immigrated to Hawaii from either São Miguel
or Madeira, yet he is about 15-20% other.   He has shown to be 3-5%
Ashkenazi on several estimates with Ancestry and FTDNA.

ITS FASCINATING!

Debbie