Hi,

> My question is: are there any developers or people with profound knowledge,
> who attend the c-base meetings on wednesdays and who are willing to give
> me an inside look into the recent builds?

I think the "batman advanced" topic is quite new and you wont find people that
can help you easily. The first weekend in May we will have a wireless
community weekend in Berlin (C-Base). I will be there and so will be Simon.
We are the main developers behind the layer 2 implementation.
I believe more people are interested in that topic - may be we will do a
little workshop ?

Greetings,
Marek