Hi -

at the Wireless Community Weekend (May 2nd-5th in Berlin/Germany @ C-Base) there will be a test with 20+ Foneras running RO.B.I.N.

The B.A.T.M.A.N. developers will be around (maybe we'll miss Axel, he wasn't sure whether he will be in Berlin on time).

If you have the time, join us!

cu elektra

WCW Venue:
c-base e.V.
rungestrasse 20
10179 berlin (center)

ML> Hi,

I think the "batman advanced" topic is quite new and you wont find people
that can help you easily. The first weekend in May we will have a wireless
community weekend in Berlin (C-Base). I will be there and so will be
Simon. We are the main developers behind the layer 2 implementation.
I believe more people are interested in that topic - may be we will do a
little workshop ?

A BATMAN adv workshop would be great, if we need a little bit more space,
30+ fonera APs and a huge area - I can provide all of it...

More to come:

Have a look at www.studentendorf.de , if we meet there, we can use all the
existing facilities:

Internet-Access, a huge meeting-room with enough tables and chairs for
50+ people, Student-Club www.club-a18.de (food/drinks from 20:00 to 1:00).

Free accommodation for people with mattresses/sleeping-bags can be arranged,
breakfast for everybody is also possible. You can also rent a bed&breakfast
room on site for €24.

Public transportation:

BUS 112/N48 or S-Bahn Schlachtensee (7min) / Nikolassee (12min)

bye

Solon