-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:37:01 +0100
> Von: Simon Wunderlich <simon.wunderl...@s2003.tu-chemnitz.de>
>
> just as a side note, would you mind sharing your changes which were
> required to cross compile
> for ARM? batman-adv is supposed to support 2.6.24, and if there is any
> trouble with this
> on ARM i'd like to add support for it.

Hi,

I just took a fresh checkout and now it compiles without problems. The errors I
got were in gateway functionality, so I guess they were under development?

It's still complining about the bat_printk:
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`/home/ylo/batman-adv/trunk/batman-adv-kernelland-ARM/bat_printk.o', needed by
`/home/ylo/batman-adv/trunk/batman-adv-kernelland-ARM/batman-adv.o'. Stop.

but that's the same on x86, and I just removed bat_printk.o from the targets.

-Juha
--
Hilfe für Haiti! Spende per SMS: Sende UI HAITI an die Nummer 81190.
Von 5 Euro je SMS (zzgl. SMS-Gebühr) gehen 4,83 Euro an UNICEF.