-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mario Menti
Sent: 06 October 2005 10:15
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: [backstage] combining prototypes?

Looking at the prototypes published on this list and on the backstage
site, it occured to me that by combining some of them, we may end up
with the ultimate multi-channel multi-purpose "web/SMS/IM/VoIP/chatbot
tv schedule search/suggestion/comparison/reminder" app (ok, the name
will need some work...)

Is anyone interested in sitting down together and discussing the
potential of integrating some of the various ideas and concepts shown in
these prototypes?

Cheers,
Mario.

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe,
please visit
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
Unofficial list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/