On 1/30/07, Davy Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

Thought this might be the ideal crowd...

I am looking for a free (or cheap) hosting for MP3 files for my
various auto-generated podcasts such as Mood News and
comp.lang.python.

Not free, but certainly very, very cheap and hellishly reliable: Amazon S3.
www.amazon.com/s3
For you it's especially useful, since it comes BitTorrent enabled
automatically: perfect for BitTorrent-enabled clients.

I use it at www.mediauk.com to serve large static files like logos,
JavaScript libraries and CSS files. I also use it to back up my own music
collection at home! Highly recommended; but steep learning curve to get
going.

--
http://james.cridland.net/