Hi All,

Just in case you've not all heard or seen yet.

We recently convinced some of the key people from the DRM debate, to sit around a table . We then recorded the results and have now made it available under the creative commons attribution licence for you all to use and remix to your hearts content.

Its BBC backstage's first, so I'm expecting you guys will tell us exactly what you think.

http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/news/archives/2007/02/bbc_backstage_p_1.html

Enjoy....

--
Ian Forrester | cubicgarden.com | backstage.bbc.co.uk | geekdinner.co.uk