It's fine work Mr I Forrester (??!?!)

Congrats to everyone who made it possible.

Nice debate on both sides and I think useful PR for the BBC, the
commercial sector and the 'free distribution' quarter.

Can't wait for the video - does Tom get overly expressive? :)

I'll also try and up my presence on here again folks - sorry it's been
a long while...

Bests,
Ben