Nic James Ferrier wrote:
Mr I Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

How about something longer term? like being able to "follow" the doctor around during the week?

Can anyone follow twitter these days?

It's so   s l o w .
I did talk to the twitter guys about this issue. I think from there point of view, they never said twitter was meant to be a real time system. It just behaved like that from the start.
I think the beeb is missing a trick in not doing something like the
dath vader/luke skywalker twitters.

A dr and a dalek would be cool marketing.
It could also be informative, educational and of course highly amusing ;)
And when you need to do some spicy "baddie" marketing, say to
introduce the master, the dalek could be a friend of a twitter feed
for that event.
Indeed, your thinking what i'm thinking :)
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to