Mr I Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I did talk to the twitter guys about this issue. I think from there 
> point of view, they never said twitter was meant to be a real time 
> system. It just behaved like that from the start.

They're winding you up.

Have you noticed the tricks they're putting in to make you think your
updates are going live?

When you post the post is added to your list on the client side. It's
async-ajaxed to the backend as well. But if you refresh and it hasn't
got back yet it disappears from your list.

Whoops.

I think they know perfectly well how interactive it should be but
they've built it wrong and are now playing catch up.


> Indeed, your thinking what i'm thinking :)

Well. We are both brilliant. And cultured. And good looking of course.


-- 
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk   
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to