Hey we¹d be thrilled if you¹d come too! It¹s going to be an absolute blast.

The Yahoo! One in the states last year was really successful and I think
that we can do better. The cool thing this year is that it¹s Yahoo! and the
BBC, there¹s going to be so much going on ­ I was up at Alexandra Palace on
Monday doing a walk through and working out how the wi-fi is going to work
(not to mention where we¹re going to put the stage for the band - it¹s not
Beck).

I appreciate the language on the site isn¹t grand ­ I¹m not happy with it
either ­ but you know how these things go once the lawyers get their hands
on things... I promise it¹s going to be very cool.

The important thing for us is that it¹s an event for hackers ­ not business
networkers ­ 400 people who actually build stuff in one room, with pizza,
beer, wi-fi and cool swag... Come on... How can you say no!

So.... Go sign up now... (and ignore the language!)

http://hackday.org

m


On 19/4/07 10:22, "Richard Hyett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The invitation to the Google Developers Day was a little bit more informative,
> and they were 'thrilled' I wanted to come.  The hackday page stresses that my
> credentials will be inspected. Not sure that i want to have my credentials
> inspected. 

Reply via email to