I've signed up, but know whos - am I l33t geek enough :) ?

On 4/19/07, gareth rushgrove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We'll I've signed up. I'm now just hoping I get picked! Who do we have
to bribe again?

On 19/04/07, Tom Coates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Richard,
>
> The language on the site is a bit formal, I know, but really it's
> with the best of motives. We want to make sure that people who can
> build and make things will be able to come and that they won't be
> squeezed out by a bunch of people looking to boost their Linked In
> profiles.
>
> I think Matt and Ian will be posting more here shortly about the day,
> and there's more information on my site and the Yahoo Developer
> Network site in the meantime.
>
> Tom Coates
> http://www.plasticbag.org/
>
> On 19 Apr 2007, at 10:22, Richard Hyett wrote:
>
> > On 19/04/07, Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > And the one we want you all signed up too.
> >
> > http://hackday.org
> >
> > The invitation to the Google Developers Day was a little bit more
> > informative, and they were 'thrilled' I wanted to come.  The
> > hackday page stresses that my credentials will be inspected. Not
> > sure that i want to have my credentials inspected.
>
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe,
please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
Unofficial
list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/

--