<< Here we go again with the "there are plenty of other ways to make
money" / "loads of other business models" argument. >>

Just for the sake of accuracy ... I didn't actually say either of the above.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Richard Lockwood
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 3:19 PM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] www.FreeTheBBC.info

> If the media was truly creative, it wouldn't struggle with how to make
money
> from its work. It is a confusion on the part of the media folk to think
that
> their work is somehow creative and unique.

Here we go again with the "there are plenty of other ways to make
money" / "loads of other business models" argument.  No-one yet has
mentioned one (and that includes that MP3 site that Dave C mentioned
earlier - there's a good reason they can be pretty sure no-one's going
to illegally share their music.  Not with people they like anyway.

Cheers,

Rich.
Unofficial list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/