Andy wrote:
Must have missed that one. Can you show in detail the point at which
it says you MUST use MICROSOFT DRM? I would really like to know so I
can email my MEP about this matter. In case they want to add the "BBC"
as an accessory to whatever they are prosecuting Microsoft for today.

Name another DRM system which is technically capable of the same things, and exists today.

Once it can be shown it really is the license holders fault, and we
can see it's their fault we can focus on them a bit. But simple
yelling "rights holders" and backing it up with nothing ain't going to
work.

If you could be bothered to do any research, you could find out what residuals Equity and the Writers Guild of Great Britain accept as a minimum.