On Saturday 16 June 2007 12:43, Andy wrote:
> To be "neutral" on platform the BBC's iPlayer will need to run on
> every platform that has existed, that does exist, or will exist in the
> future

Picking out this one point, this is bogus, unless you are suggesting that
iPlayer should run on a ZX81 (In which case I give up talking to you right
here). Platform neutrality means it should not favour any one specific system.

There are several ways to achieve this. You've discounted several however
claiming they're not platform neutral, so I'll leave my response there.

Michael.