On 08/10/2007, Jeremy Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was with you up until this point:

- probably the most pioneering (Radio 1) media brand online in the UK

But that's probably just because I can't stand Radio 1...

Personally I think a much more valuable contribution to society, and
somewhere where the Beeb is defiantly leading the way amongst traditional
broadcasters is the BBC
archive<http://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/trial/login2.shtml>OK, it's still
a trial but one of the best things that the BBC is offering
at the moment. Along with Radio 4 and BBC online as a whole it's well worth
the licence fee. The TV sure isn't, but that's not a problem exclusive to
the Beeb.

Vijay.