On 25/04/2008, Tim Dobson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Brian Butterworth wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> ...
>
>
> The Times carried an article about this a few days ago.
>
> I still think that as decisions go, this has to be one of the least
> justifiable decisions I have seen.
>
> "If it ain't broke don't fix it."
>
> I don't think BBC News 24 was a broken name.


Seems like we are not the only ones.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2008/04/comments_on_changes.html


-- 
> www.tdobson.net
> ----
> If each of us have one object, and we exchange them, then each of us
> still has one object.
> If each of us have one idea, and we exchange them, then each of us now
> has two ideas.   -  George Bernard Shaw
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
> visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
>  Unofficial list archive:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>



-- 
Please email me back if you need any more help.

Brian Butterworth
http://www.ukfree.tv

Reply via email to