I've been thinking about a nice idea for a Today programme web-app.
When clicked, it would start playing the most recent Today programme
(from 6:30am or whenever it starts now), and then whenever you hear an
item that is boring you, you could hit a button / space bar / wiimote
/ etc, and you would be skipped on to the next item in the running
order.  It would be great for late-risers, and statistics from it
might make interesting reading...

You could even expand it to give you a choice when they do the split
for Yesterday in Parliament, or the cricket.

Tom