Hi Matt,

I currently use the TV-Anytime feeds and have been tempted to move to the programmes feed, however there are a few problems with making the change. These are:

   * only short descriptions available
   * no genre information on channel listings page (ie
     http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/programmes/schedules/south_east.xml)
   * no link between data in TV-Anytime feeds and programmes, making
     any historic information difficult to integrate.

Any suggestions of how to get around these problems, so i can finally do the switch.

Adam

Matt Hammond wrote:
I'm looking at trying to add TV-Anytime as a format to /programmes.

Out of interest, I'd be interested to know what api calls you, or any others, are/were planning on using, and what parts of the data you would be extracting.

As is inevitably the case, for some parts of TV-Anytime format, there is a clean mapping from data in the /programmes back-end, but for others it is less clear!

regards

Matt