> Hulu notwithstanding, I think iPlayer's easily the best experience for
> professionally-produced content, and the ease and speed of use makes me
> choose it over the illegal method mentioned above every time.

+1. Using the 4 "watch online" is just a horrible experience whereas
connecting my laptop to my (standard-def) telly and streaming in "high
quality" mode takes seconds and is very very close to
broadcast-quality (in my subjective and myopic eyes). I'm not in on
Saturdays so I've been enjoying watching "Merlin" in exactly this way
for the last few weeks now. And of course it remembers where you were
if you need to stop and start again later.

I love iPlayer. For me it's possibly worth the license fee on its own,
and would definitely be that level of value if the radio shows were
available for non-time-limited download!

Cheers,

Phil