Hello folks,

Sorry to post this here but I know there are lots of people who know a
lot about Radio/TV so it was the first place I thought of.

The background:

I'm looking for a Shower Radio for my girlfriends birthday (its not the
ONLY thing I'm getting her). Ideally it would have support for MP3 built
in but I can't find any of those. Which is odd, how cool would it be to
upload songs to it. Anyway, I digress.

The one I've just found is this the Sony ICFS79V (Amazon link
http://snipurl.com/ge5xk)

It mentions VHF and TV channels. Suggesting it can listen to the audio
from TV channels. Now for my question, is this likely to stop working
once the digital switch over happens? I don't fancy spending nearl £50
on something that half of it will stop working after a while.

Any other suggestions welcomed. I've seen lots of shower radios, I have
a cheap one but its not very good. MP3 isn't a must but would be pretty
cool to have it on there. The other option is these MP3 shower
enclosures, but it essentially locks off the buttons whilst showering.

Many thanks

Lee