On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 10:38, Nick Reynolds-FM&T
<nick.reyno...@bbc.co.uk> wrote:
> Mo - although we didn't publish your article on the blog I did circulate
> it to other colleagues in the BBC and I was pleased to see it published
> in the Guardian. We also linked to it from the blog when it was
> published.

Nick - honestly, I do appreciate your efforts on that front, please
don't think otherwise! (Apologies if I'd given some other impression).

The issue is that the information that was in that article is the
information people were asking for in comments on the blog posts, and
should really have been made clear from the outset. That's the thing
-- if the BBC had published a post explaining clearly what the
proposal was and how it would affect people simultaneously with the
submission to Ofcom, there'd be no cause to be critical of anything
except the meat of the proposal itself, which surely would have made
lives (especially yours!) easier all-round!

M.