Yeah, and I *love* the way that the jv is kicking the foss community in the
teeth over t&c...

Who fucking WROTE gstreamer, the kernel and 95 percent of the code in the
platform? The least they could do is give something back! Actually, correct me
if I'm wrong, but haven't they got to make the source code available?

I've already been on the phone to them about possibly opening the stack so
homebrew kit could receive and make use of the environment... The foss
community could even help.