Um, it's not weview, it's YouView, (though no, I'm no fan of the name or the
branding) and copyright for content of a website is usually vested in the
website owner- I'd doubt you'd find much different on most commercial
company web sites, and YouView is a commercial joint venture (albeit with a
PSB partner).  Your points regarding the marketing spend are open to debate,
butif this is going to be a success and bring IP TV to most UK livingrooms
then yeah, it will need selling.  A good idea won't sell itself.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Christopher Woods <chris...@infinitus.co.uk

--
Ant Miller

tel: 07709 265961