On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Bryan Keadle (.net)
<bkea...@keadle.net> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.  Yeah, we're using a NAS device, but not necessary
> "those small ones" - using this Drobo B800fs.  So NFS would be a
> protocol-based option for the data pool?  Still, iSCSI would be best if not
> DAS?

Yes, NFS or iSCSI will work, but it is really a lot cheaper to just
throw some big drives in a linux box.  And in all the questions you've
asked I don't remember any yet about getting offsite copies of the
archive, which is usually the one hard thing with backuppc that you
need to plan from the start.

    lesmikes...@gmail.com