Hi,
I really would like to privide you some log but the only log I have is this:

Got fatal error during xfer (rsync error: unexplained error (code 255)
at io.c(629) [Receiver=3.0.9.8])

For the host config I have this:

$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsync';
$Conf{EMailAdminUserName} = 'romain.pelissier';
$Conf{EMailFromUserName} = 'backu...@digitalrat.lan';
$Conf{EMailUserDestDomain} = '@gmail.com';
$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = {
  '*' => [
    '/proc',
    '/sys',
    '/dev/',
    '/var/log',
    '/tmp',
    '/var/tmp',
    '/var/run',
    '/var/lib'
  ]
};
$Conf{XferLogLevel} = 3;

On the config.pl main file, I don't know what really could help you.. the
only setting related to the ssh for rsync is:

$Conf{RsyncClientCmd} = '$sshPath -q -x -l root $host $rsyncPath $argList+';

The only setting where I can see the backuppc setting is

$Conf{BackupPCUser} = 'backuppc';

I have no BAD file onto the host data backup folder.

The only thing I can confirm is the attempt to connect using ssh with
backuppc user in the secure log of the host.

Thanks for your help it's very appreciated.

Romain