From: Marc Gilliatt <m.gilli...@live.co.uk>
Sent: 05 March 2018 10:54:23
To: backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: Can't switch users to BackupPC in terminal?

I tried using su - backuppc -s /bin/sh instead and that worked, it allowed me
to switch users to backuppc, however, when I try to copy the RSA key to my
hosts I'm getting...

/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: Source of key(s) to be installed:
"/var/lib/backuppc/.ssh/id_rsa.pub"
/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: attempting to log in with the new key(s), to filter
out any that are already installed
/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: 1 key(s) remain to be installed -- if you are
prompted now it is to install the new keys
Permission denied (publickey,password).