The answer has already been provided. If you're still unclear maybe try
googling 'rsync one-file-system' or running lsblk on an affected system.

On Sep 30, 2019 03:51, Jamie Burchell <ja...@ib3.uk> wrote:

I too am using CentOS 7 and that repo. The only thing I can think is that
defaults on CentOS 7 at least are that home directories are owned by their
respective user and nobody else can access them. BackupPC would need to run as
a privileged user for it to be able to access those directories. I’d expect to
see errors in the log though if this were the issue.

I have:

$Conf{RsyncClientPath} = 'sudo /usr/bin/rsync';

$Conf{RsyncArgs} = [

  '--super',

  '--recursive',

  '--protect-args',

  '--numeric-ids',

  '--perms',

  '--owner',

  '--group',

  '-D',

  '--times',

  '--links',

  '--hard-links',

  '--delete',

  '--delete-excluded',

  '--one-file-system',

  '--partial',

  '--log-format=log: %o %i %B %8U,%8G %9l %f%L',

  '--stats',

  '--acls',

  '--xattrs'

];

On the client machines in /etc/sudoers:

backuppc ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/rsync --server *

Kind regards,

Jamie