Thank you Mr. Hughes for a more complete explanation.

Not sure which change is considered the better option.

One of my BackupPC machines I have added the /home under the "/" in RsyncShareName.

On the second one I have removed the "default flag --one-file-system".

At this moment there is a backup still running for share "/home" on the first machine and also a backup running on the second machine.

These extended run times indicates to me that both are backing up my /home (which apparently I was never backing up . . glad I caught this one before disaster struck.)

Again, thanks.