Hello Ulrich,

I obviously would be interested in seeing the statistics, and unless you take some precautions I would strongly suggest not running it on a production environment.

If you do, nevertheless, want to try, at a minimum, I would create a new database (named perhaps TestBacula. Then if you are careful to backup your catalog before experimenting, then run the tests only on the new database, you would be much less likely to mess up your production jobs.

Best regards,
Kern