> Wait, I'm on to something here.  The ssh process goes away almost
> immediately when called by Run Before Job.  If I run it myself it
> stays
> running.  Thoughts?

And I'll reply to myself one more time.  In fact, if i call the ssh
script outside of bacula, issue the back, then call the script to stop
the tunnel it works like a charm.  So for some reason, when the script
is ran in Run Before Job it kills the script immediately.  So, maybe a
bit more debugging is in order....

--
Jesse Keating
GameHouse -- Systems Engineer